Relocation usually happens to be a complicated coordination exercise. Home sellers from Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, Benton City, & surrounding areas in WA contact us when they need help selling their homes. We help such people part ways with their Houses fast for a fair cash price. We buy houses in as little as 5 days and can have your offer in less than 12 hours in many cases.
“I’m relocating and need to sell my house fast”
The process involves a lot of details you need to keep track of. Combine that with the stress that comes with moving itself. The reason you’re moving may also be stressing you out – perhaps it involves a sick loved one or a different job. The need to relocate comes with dramatic changes.
(we’re actively buying houses in WA right now!).
How to Optimize Difficult Situations
Organize, Don’t Agonize.
The last thing you want to do is pay for a house that’s vacant. The costs can add up. Fortunately, things don’t need to be so bleak.
Keeping in mind the stability of the market in cities like Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, Benton City, things are consistently changing. Unless you have money to burn, chances are you don’t have the patience to wait things out.
This begs the question – how can you make suitable real estate decisions in the midst of a relocation?
Relocating? Want to Get Your Tri-Cities Home Sold as Fast as Possible?
- Determine the value of your house: you’ll need to get in touch with a reputable realtor or our company. We can provide you with a property valuation without any obligations or costs involved. After determining what the home could sell for, you’ll have the ability to decide if you are willing to part ways with it.
- Determine how quickly your home needs to be sold upon relocating: you must figure out what your window of time is to sell the place. Can you afford to make a couple of mortgage payments each month? What about insurance payments?
- Find a trustworthy realtor before packing up anything: get started early so that no time is wasted. Each month that passes adds up, making it take a lot longer to sell your home. That is going to be expensive for you. If you would rather not use a realtor to sell your property, you can get in touch with us. Our company buys houses for cash with offers that are fair. To begin, fill the following form out.
- Determine the value involved with selling your home quickly versus holding out for more money: every homeowner wants to get as much value as they can for their home when selling it. Many people might not consider the costs of keeping the home during this period. Those costs will involve your mortgage (if ten years haven’t passed yet for your mortgage, you’ll mostly be paying interest, as opposed to the principle), maintenance, taxes, insurance, etc.
If you’re interested in selling the property for about $200,000, the mortgage payment each month is $1200, insurance is $100 a month, maintenance (repairs, lawn maintenance, etc.) costs are $100 per month, and taxes are $200 a month, your non-equity expenses will tally up to $1600 each month. It will take about seven months for the home to sell through a realtor. You’ll need to pay $11,200 to cover “holding costs” directly, in addition to the realtor’s agent fees ($12,000 – 3% allocated to both the seller and buyer’s agent each). That adds up to a loss of $23,200. That does not factor in the stress that comes with the property remaining up for sale, the amount of time you lose, and the lost opportunity of what that money could instead have been spent on over the course of that seven-month period. The overall expenses, then, would tally up to about $30,000.
Alternatively, you could sell your home as early as next week, bypassing all of those expenses, even if it were sold for less than retail price (for example, $175,000). You would walk away with more cash in your hand by selling it immediately at a reduced rate by selling it to a company like ours, more so than you would by selling it seven months down the road at a full price (while paying realtor fees and holding costs).
- Take action: you need to make a decision and then follow through on it. There is nothing wrong with using a realtor. If you would prefer not to wait around and pay out extravagant commissions to the realtor, though, one viable option involves selling the house directly to us.
If you have some extra time and an outstanding property, it might be worth testing the market out by selling it at more than market value. Somebody might be in love with it enough to overpay for such a place.
The reality is, though, that many properties are fairly average. They are a lot like houses that surround them, just like their inhabitants, who generally have much in common with one another as well. But if your property isn’t that unique – in the sense that it isn’t making any magazine covers – then you won’t get the highest price possible, no matter what type of market you are in. High point pricing will be a waste of time.
Consider marketing a property for sale and rent simultaneously for the sake of seeing what transpires first. You’ll need to regulate the process, something that could confuse a real estate broker, no matter how seasoned they are.
In several instances, we might collaborate with a property owner to secure a lease option agreement. This will allow qualified purchasers to rent out the property before buying it (for a set period of time).
In other instances, we might help with loan renegotiations, monthly payments, and/or short sales with a financial institution.
We pride ourselves in helping people resolve complex issues and help them get where they want to be.
Summit Development – How They Can Help Homeowners in Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, and Benton City Relocate and Sell Their Homes
We are a team of investors. Our families are supported by the work that we do – We buy houses from homeowners in Tri-Cities WA. We can help them sell their properties fast, no matter what the reasons are for doing so.
The kinds of sellers that generally utilize our services are homeowners who:
- Have to sell as fast as possible (we are capable of closing within seven days).
- Don’t need the hassles that come with listing properties through real estate agents.
- Aren’t interested in paying realtor fees.
- Cannot sell their properties for any number of reasons (we purchase homes in the condition they are currently in).
- Various other reasons.
Our company is straightforward, honest, and passionate. The quote you receive will be fair. We will be able to close the deal quickly and pay you in cash. No lowball offers.
If you have the patience to hire professionals for assistance, the sales process can be managed remotely. In several instances, such a risk will prove worthwhile.
We will be happy to answer any of your questions if you are a resident of Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, or Benton City. You can chat with a member of our team any time by calling (509) 591-9196.