If you are a homeowner who is thinking about or, better yet, has already decided that you are ready to put your house on the market and sell it, there are some things you’ll want to consider before making any commitments.
First, you need to take inventory of what you actually want out of selling your house, because that will ultimately guide you to making the best decision. So ask yourself, do you want to try to sell your house for the maximum you can no matter how long it takes? Or do you want to try to sell your house without all the hassle and just get on with the rest of your life?
There are all kinds of benefits to ditching the traditional model for selling your home to sell it the quick and easy way with Summit. These include:
- Pay absolutely no commissions or fees of any kind! We pay them all for you.
- Avoid having to spend time and money making costly and time-consuming repairs needed to sell your home with an real estate agent.
- Avoid having to show your home to countless strangers and spend hours doing open houses and showings.
- Get out of paying all those continued property taxes and utility fees while your house sits on the market for months.
- When it comes time to close, you can get your money as quickly as 9 days, instead of waiting weeks on end for escrow.
- Avoid doing any of the paperwork – our title company will do it all for you.
- We will happily evaluate your house in Vancouver or the Tri-Cities without any cost or obligation to you. We’re here to help, not hassle.
- We are not agents, we will not be listing your house, there is no uncertainty or delay. If you decide to sell to us, we’ll buy your home right away and give you your money in as little as 9 days and you are done. You never have to worry about the home again. We take on all the work and risk to remodel and sell the home.
Do you have a home you need to sell? Well, you are in the right place. Summit Development, formerly C&E Real Estate, specializes in helping homeowners who need to sell their homes quickly. Homes at any price. Call 360-667-5424 (Vancouver) or 509-591-9196 (Tri-Cities) for more information.
No Obligation To Sell
Selling to Summit Development vs. Selling on the MLS
Most first-time home sellers don’t realize that in order to sell their home on the MLS, they’ll need to make many repairs and updates, as well as hire a real estate agent, do showings, etc. – all while continuing to pay taxes, bills, and utilities on the property for sometimes months before a sale happens.
On the other hand, selling to a developer like Summit allows you to avoid the time, hassle, costs, and risk of selling on the MLS. This allows you to sell quickly, closing as quickly as 9 days, and leaves you free from the hassle cost of selling your house with a real estate agent.
So if you want to sell your home on your own timeline, when you want to sell, there really is not much of a choice to make.