The idea of being a landlord sounds great! You get extra income each month on a regular basis without having to take on another job. However, as you may have learned if you are reading this, landlording in practice can be difficult if not downright punishing.
Challenges of Landlording
When you are a landlord, you have to deal with any number of unknowns and possible issues as they come up. What’s more, these issues can come up at any time, without warning. Though it sounded like easy money, it can end up feeling like a ball and chain. Some of the common frustrations landlords experience that make them sell their property instead of continuing to rent:
- Tenants who are difficult and won’t pay rent or won’t pay it on time.
- Tenants who are destructive and destroy the property, driving down its value.
- Ongoing maintenance issues that interrupt your life at different times, including the middle of the night when you are trying to sleep.
- Long vacancies that end up making the property a liability instead of an asset at times.
It’s easy to see why a landlord might want out of dealing with these issues. If this sounds like you, then Summit Development can help. The good news? We pay cash for houses up front and can close in as little as 9 days. The better news? We buy houses as-is, including after being demolished by tenants or when there is an issue with one that will not leave.
Yes, you heard that right. If you are dealing with a tenant who won’t leave, we can buy your property and instead of an ongoing headache you can have cash in hand in just 9 days. Want to know more? Fill out the form on this page.
The Benefits of Selling to Summit
You may be thinking that you’d be better off selling your house on the MLS where you can get top dollar. That may be true for some homeowners, but if you are a landlord in the middle of a situation that you want to get out of, your options are a little different.
When you work with Summit, you can rest assured because:
- We have no problem buying properties that have been destroyed by bad tenants.
- We don’t even mind if you have tenants or squatters who won’t leave. We can help you with this situation as well!
- We finance all of our offers ourselves. This means that if we make you an offer, it’s firm and we can close on it as quickly as 9 days later.
- We do all the paperwork for you and only really need to see the property once for about 30 minutes. What’s more, we understand if there is an issue with tenants and can talk through this with you.
Summit Development specializes in helping homeowners in Vancouver and the Tri-Cities who want to sell their home as quickly as they can. No matter what condition your house currently is in, we may be interested. Want to know more? Call 360-667-5424 (Vancouver) or 509-591-9196 (Tri-Cities) or fill out the form on this site today.